March 15, 2010

Kyle Cease: “Like A Vagina”


Touring nationally throughout the United States, comedian Kyle Cease has been funny his whole life. At just 18 years old, Cease was the youngest headlining comedian in the Pacific Northwest. A mere three years later, Cease had already been on an international tour and won the International Giggles Comedian Competition.

Kyle has made various television appearances including The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and Jimmy Kimmel Live. He has a half hour stand-up special on Comedy Central, as well as a new hour long special called Kyle Cease: Weirder. Blacker. Dimpler. Kyle’s CD/DVD is out and is titled One Dimple. Also an actor, Kyle has been in films such as 10 Things I Hate About You and Not Another Teen Movie.

Like the majority of comedians I blog about, I first discovered Kyle through his half hour special on Comedy Central. The way he spoke and acted engaged me right away, and his hilarious jokes kept me hooked. Kyle’s wacky personality was like nothing I had ever seen in stand-up comedy before, and I loved that uniqueness. The quote in the title of this post is from one of Kyle’s jokes, so that should clue you into the amount wackiness you will witness from Cease. Check him out and let the hilarity ensue!

1 comment: